Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
- Reward Points: 100
- Model: 3DS
- Weight: 0.20kg
Please note 3DS console required to play - not compatible with original DS consoles
- Online / Local WiFi Multiplayer – Fight your friends around the world or in the same room with the only title to utilize the full capabilities of Nintendo’s online network at launch.
- 35 Playable Characters – Play as a huge array of fighters ranging from classic world warriors like Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun Li to the newly added Hakan and Juri.
- Figurine Mode – The collectible meta-game features figurines of iconic characters in a brand-new addition to the Street Fighter franchise. When passing by another Nintendo 3DS owner, your chosen figurines will automatically battle via StreetPass. Next time you play the game you can view the results and collect your loot.
- 3D Mode – A new over-the-shoulder camera option has been added, offering an exciting new perspective of the action.
- Game Sharing – Play a game with a friend using the ever-popular Ryu, even when they don’t have a cartridge!
- Be A Spectator – With the Spectator Mode, use your own Nintendo 3DS to watch your friends battle it out live.
- Lite/Pro Control Modes – By utilizing a customizable touch screen interface, two new optional control schemes have been added to allow new players to pull off challenging moves with ease (Lite and veterans to better access button combinations such as throws and three punches (Pro.
- The latest chapter of the most famous fighting game of all time, now portable and in stereoscopic 3D
- Bring your Street Fighter experience everywhere with local multiplayer battles, online multiplayer and the Figure Collection minigame
- Set up a shortcut for hard to execute moves on the touch screen and pull off massive combos with the touch of a finger
- New mode called "3D battle" in which matches are presented from an over-the-shoulder camera that gives the battle a much more cinematic and impressive feel
- Packed with 35 playable characters, bonus stages and cinematic Ultra combos
- New Ultra Combo Gauge which fills up when receiving damage and can be used to perform an extra powerful Ultra Combo
- New Figurine Mode, which utilises the StreetPass feature of the Nintendo 3DS system to add a collectible meta-game