- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Brand: Sony
- Reward Points: 100
- Model: PS4
- Weight: 0.20kg
Release Date: 17 May 2016
In the world of Valkyria Chronicles, the year is 1935 E.C., and the continent of Europa has been plunged into the Second Europan War between the Autocratic East Europan Imperial Alliance -- also known as The Empire -- and the Atlantic Federation over the precious resource Ragnite. The Empire is sweeping through the continent like an unchecked wildfire and has its eyes set on the rich Ragnite deposits of the Principality of Gallia. Although peaceful Gallia remains neutral in the conflict, its citizens will need to defend home and country against the inevitable invasion. Players follow Lieutenant Welkin Gunther and the vaunted Squad 7 of the Gallian Militia as they take on the seemingly insurmountable forces of the Empire.
A closer look at the unique and revered combat and strategy style within Valkyria Chronicles Remastered. Plan the attack in Command Mode, execute the strategy in Action Mode and Fight for Gallia's Freedom with the 'BLiTZ' Tactical Battle System!
- Valkyria Chronicles Remastered for PlayStation 4.
- All Previously released DLC, including: Hard EX Mode, Edy's Mission, Selvaria's Mission and Challenge of the Edy Detachment.
- Double Sided Poster depicting the infamous Squad 7 on one side, and Selvaria Bles on the other.
- The Art of Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - 32 page art book
- "CANVAS" graphics engine: A unique engine that produces breath taking images that look like watercolour paintings in motion - 60fps / 1080p HD
- "BLiTZ" tactical battle system: Experience strategic manoeuvring of units combined with conventional RPH gameplay, all layered on top of the moment to moment action afforded by real-time controls as players command each squad member and tank in battle.
- Epic Storyline: Players will immerse themselves in the epic struggle for freedom, as the fate of the world lies in the hands of Welkin and the members of the 7th platoon.
- Customisation: Over 100+ customisable characters allow players to create a variety of platoons to suit each battle's needs.