- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Brand: Sony
- Reward Points: 100
- Model: PS4
- Weight: 0.20kg
Alien: Isolation Ripley Edition - Gamerzlounge Pre-order Bonus
Complete with two additional pieces of content, Last Survivor and Crew Expendable, the Ripley Edition brings you closer to the terrifying world of Alien Isolation!
• Last Survivor: As Ellen Ripley you must undertake the last mission on board the Nostromo. Completely alone after the crew of the ship have been killed, you must bring the madness to an end and set off the ships self-destruct and attempt to reach the escape shuttle before its too late. Work carefully and tactically as the Alien, and impeding death, could lie behind every corner!
• Crew Expendable: The original crew are reunited on the Nostromo. With Brett and Kane dead, team up with Ash and Lambert to stop the bloodshed before its too late. Take control of Dallas, Parker or Ellen Ripley to hunt down the Alien and overcome the terror that is tracking you down!
Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger. Fifteen years after the events of Alien, Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance.
As Amanda, you will navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien. Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions, and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission but simply to stay alive.
- Overcome an ever-present deadly threat: Experience persistent fear as a truly dynamic and reactive Alien uses its senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move.
- Improvise to survive: Hack systems, scavenge for vital resources, and craft items to deal with each situation. Will you evade your enemies, distract them, or face them head on?
- Explore a world of mystery and betrayal: Immerse yourself in the detailed setting of Sevastopol, a decommissioned trading station on the fringes of space. Encounter a rich cast of inhabitants in a world scarred by fear and mistrust.