Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Stock: 2-3 Days
- Model: 3DS
- Weight: 0.20kg
- Pit returns in an all new adventure only for the Nintendo 3DS
- Collect special AR cards(6 AR Cards) to interact with characters from the game using the 3D cameras and AR software on the system
- Difficulty slider allows players of a range of skill levels to enjoy the Kid Icarus experience
- Blast your way through missions in the air and go hand to hand against Medusa's minions on the ground
- 1 player storyline campaign or up to 6 players in Multiplayer (local and Internet play options are available)
Kid Icarus: Uprising takes place in a setting based loosely around Greek mythology.
The main protagonist is the angel Pit, servant of the Goddess of Light Palutena. When the Goddess of Darkness Medusa returns to destroy humanity,
Pit goes on missions first against her, then against the forces of Hades, Lord of the Underworld and the source behind Medusa's return.
During gameplay, players control Pit during airborne rail shooter segments and ground-based third-person shooter segments.
multiple multiplayer modes are available, with competitive modes available for up to six players. This game also has Dark Pit, a clone of Pit.
Uprising was created by Masahiro Sakurai after receiving a request from Satoru Iwata to create a launch 3DS title .
balancing between its many elements, and issues with the controls. Sakurai was responsible for creating the story, which retained the light-hearted tone of the first Kid Icarus.
The music was created by a team of composers that included Motoi Sakuraba, Yuzo Koshiro, and Yasunori Mitsuda.
Since release, Uprising has sold over a million copies worldwide,
and met with mainly positive reviews; praise was given to the story,
graphics, music and gameplay, although the control scheme was frequently criticized.