While Destiny is a good game overall, there are a lot of both pros and cons. I'll start with the pros.
- Very fluid gameplay.
- Little to no lag most of the time.
- Two subclasses for each of the three races that include a lot of amazing abilities and upgrades.
- Enjoyable co-op experience.
- Unique enemies.
- Unique weapons.
- Upgradeable weapons.
- Fun multiplayer playlists.
- Challenges you can take upon yourself in the form of bounties.
- The ability to buy armor, equipment, weapons, vehicles or customizable items from multiple people.
- Wonderful music.
- Repetitive missions.
- Very weak story.
- Character depth/development is almost nonexistent.
Overall, I give this game an 8/10.